Installing or flashing Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) on Huawei P9 Plus is pretty easy. Read carefully the guide below to learn how to install TWRP with or without root access on your device.
As harmless as this guide is to your device, your use of it is strictly at your own risk. Proceed with caution.
How to flash TWRP on Huawei P9 Plus
http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/07/download-huawei-p9-plus-stock-firmware.html" target="_blank">Download Huawei P9 Stock Firmware for all variants
- TWRP for Huawei P9 Plus - Download
- Fastboot files - http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/04/universal-adb-and-fastboot-driver.html" target="_blank">learn how to setup
- Download TWRP from the above link and rename it to twrp.img
- Reboot device to fastboot mode. Can also be done via adb- adb reboot bootloader
- Once in fastboot mode, launch Command Prompt from your fastboot / adb folder and run the following commands
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Now you have successfully flashed TWRP custom recovery on your Huawei P9 Plus.
NOTE: You need an unlocked bootloader to use this guide.
If you've got any questions please post in comments section below.