Up till this moment many folks out there don’t know that Infinix have produced their first and only android device with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and they still think that all Infinix smartphones are http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2014/06/how-to-know-if-your-phone-is-mtk-device.html" target="_blank">MTK devices.
Yes Infinix is one of the smartphone OEM out there that specializes in the manufacture of MTK devices, but about 3 months ago Infinix launched their first and only device with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor in Infinix Hot 3 LTE X553.
Down here, many people are not aware that Infinix Hot 3 LTE was built with Qualcomm chipset, which generally in all ramification is seen as higher performing chipset than MTK; but the reason behind the lack of awareness of the Infinix Hot 3 LTE device is because Infinix had the first variant of the http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/03/infinix-hot-3-full-specs.html" target="_blank">Infinix Hot 3 X554 that is without swag dumped here and kept the Hot 3 LTE with juicier specs in Indonesia.
Later on, Infinix went ahead to boycott Nigeria and took the first and only Infinix device with Qualcomm chipset to the shores of Kenya and as we speak the device is currently selling in Kenya for about Ksh11,699 which is equivalent to about N36,000.
Now, have you ever wondered why Infinix boycotted the Nigeria market that is supposedly going to be a larger market for higher sales of the product but went ahead to take it far away to the Eastern African country of Kenya?
We cannot really figure out the rationale behind such move but it also reminded us of the latest PayPal move that also boycotted Nigeria and went ahead to open full PayPal fund reception to Zimbabweans.
Must Read: http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/07/tecno-camon-c7-with-full-specs-goes.html" target="_blank">Tecno Camon C7 with full specs goes official
Well as you ponder over that, we won’t let you go just like that without dropping the full and amazing specifications of the Infinix Hot LTE Qualcomm device that was almost entirely different from the near crappy Infinix Hot 3 device that was dumped down here in Nigeria.
Below are the full specs of the Infinix Hot 3 LTE;
· Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE
· Dimension: 151.5 X 76 X 8.3mm
· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM
· Display: 5.5 inches IPS display with full laminate GFF technology and a 1280 X 720 pixel display screen
· Camera: 13MP back camera with LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera
· Video: 1080p@30fps
· OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
· Processor: 1.36GHz octa-core Cortex A53 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 chipset
· Memory and RAM: 16GB internal storage with 32GB expandable external TF card and 2GB RAM
· WiFi connectivityand Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.1 Bluetooth
· Loud Speakerand Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack
· GPS: A-GPS
· USB: Micro USB V 2.0, with OTG
· Battery: 3000mAh Li-ion battery
· Others: HTML5 browser, light sensor, dual-mic noise cancelling, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc.
Just as we have mentioned above the device is not available in Nigeria currently and it is selling in Kenya for about Ksh11,699 which is equivalent to about N36,000
All hopes are not lost of the device still getting down to Nigeria; let’s just keep our fingers crossed and see whether something will touch Infinix to deliver the gorgeous version of Infinix Hot 3 to Nigeria.