We know that some of you don’t even know what your http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2015/05/infinix-hot-note-pro-with-awesome-specs.html" target="_blank">Infinix Hot Note battery looks like, and in our previous http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/07/see-how-your-infinix-hote-note-x-551.html" target="_blank">post, we took out time to show you the images and how Infinix Hote Note phone battery truly looks like.
And today we have decided to do a Do It Yourself (DIY) tutorial on how to replace your Infinix Hote Note non-removable battery in order not to incur additional cost taking it to a phone technician if your battery is weak and needs replacement.
The difficulty level is easy and that is why we won’t bother with video tutorial here but we will be using some illustrative images on the course of this tutorial.
Must Read: http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/05/how-to-automatically-delete-all.html" target="_blank">How to automatically delete all Whatsapp junk images that are secretly eating up your device memory
Your Infinix Hot Note device that was launched last year is getting older and the battery is also getting weaker and might even be needing replacement; if you are among those looking forward to replacing their Infinix Hote Note battery, then this tutorial will be of immense importance to you.
Without further ado, join us as we work you through the step by step procedures involved in replacing your Infinix Hote Note non-removable battery without causing it any harm.
We assume that you have already gotten a replacement battery and if you don’t know what the battery looks like or you need original battery, you can refer to this http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/07/see-how-your-infinix-hote-note-x-551.html" target="_blank">postand see images and tips of getting authentic replacement battery for your Infinix Hote Note…continue with the replacement steps below;
1. Get a small precision screwdriver with star mouth
2. Take away the back cover of your Infinix Hote Note as you normally do when you want to insert SIM
3. Look carefully on the entire back of the phone and you will see in total about 15 tiny screws holding the back frame of the device to the front display frame
4. With the screwdriver, carefully unscrew each and every one of the screws
When done, the back frame becomes loosed to the front frame and it is now held loosely only by clips, in similar manner the back cover of the phone that you pulled out initially was held by clips
Recommended: http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/04/how-to-unlock-your-spectranet-mifi.html" target="_blank">How to unlock your Spectranet MiFi dongle to use all SIMs including Ntel SIMs
5. Now hold the device in a sideway position as can be seen in the image below, and carefully slide in your fingers (thumb nails) in the line that separates the back frame with the front frame and gently unclip the back frame from the front frame from the corners and edges until you unclip round the perimeter of the frame separating line
After you have succeeded in unclipping and taking off the back frame from the front frame, the image below shows you the exact thing you will see next on the inner back side of your device, which consist of the battery metallic casing still screwed to the front frame with double screws, one on each side.
6. What you need to do now is it to take up your screwdriver again and unscrew these two screws holding the metallic battery casing to the front frame on each side.
7. After that, use maybe your little finger or index finger to unclip the projecting flex from the top right side of the battery that is attached to the board.
8. After unclipping the battery flex from the board, you might still notice that some little portion of the battery flex along its length is glued to the board, so just pull off the glued portion out gently to free the flex entirely from the board
At this point you are left with the metallic battery casing and the battery which is still glued beneath the battery casing
Also Read: http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/06/why-you-should-not-buy-mobile-solar.html" target="_blank">Why you should not buy solar power banks for your smartphones
9. Now take up the metallic battery casing and carefully pull out the battery from the glued surface of the casing – note that you have to apply some force to pull out the battery from the battery casing as it is strongly glued.
10. When you have successfully taken off the battery from the metallic battery casing, it is time to insert your replacement battery – normally, the replacement battery does not come with the gummy surface to be glued to the casing, so you can just place it like that beneath the metallic casing
11. Put the casing with the battery back in the its rightful compartment position with the battery flex projecting from the top right side.
12. Clip the battery flex back in position to the phones board
13. Screw back the metallic casing to the front frame with the dual screws that you initially took out
14. Position back the back-frame to the front frame and press on all corners and edges to clip back
15. Finally screw in the 15 screws in their rightful positions
Hurray! You have just succeeded in replacing the non-removable battery of your Infinix Hote Note and have ended up saving yourself from extra expenses.