The last time we discussed on http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/08/how-to-save-webpages-for-offline.html" target="_blank">how to save webpages for offline reading on mobile Chrome browser, and today we are extending similar gesture to those that use UCbrowser for android as their favourite browser.
UCbrower for android is a lightweight browser and one of the fastest mobile browsers out there if not even the fastest that we have witnessed.
Lots of folk like using android UCbrowser for their file downloads as it offers very flexible way of downloading and it is also very fast; also failed or interrupted downloads can easily be restarted to continue downloading from where it stopped other than starting the entire download from the beginning.
Today we are going to be focusing on how to easily save webpages for offline reading using the UCbrowser for android
Like Chrome browser, there is no direct way of saving webpages for offline reading on android UCbrowser and therefore it will involve some work around methods to achieving that.
Must Read: http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/08/see-mobile-brower-that-consumes-most.html" target="_blank">See the mobile browser that consumes the most amounts of internet data
If you must save webpages for offline reading with Ucbrowser for android then follow the steps below;
· Head to Play Store and download/install Web to PDF ucweb add-on
· Launch the webpage that you will like to save for offline reading with your UCbrowser
· Click on the Ucbrowser triple line menu button to pull up the browser menu
· Swipe the pulled up menu left to the second page
· Select the Tools option and you should see the web to PDF add-on among the list of default add-ons
· Tap on the web to PDF add-on there to bring up the file path box and the default destination there is UCDownload folder; you can change it if you like
· Click on the Download tab below the box and the webpage will be saved to the desired destination
After which the webpage will now be available at any time for offline reading and all you just need to do to access the webpage is to locate it on the UCDownload folder or your Office app.
Note that the installation of the web to PDF add-on is a onetime process and subsequently you can easily save webpages for offline reading by following the steps above that follows.