TWRP works just fine on all variants of Huawei P9 Plus. Download from the link below and learn how to flash it with ease.
- Huawei P9 Plus TWRP - Download
- ADB / Fastboot setup - learn http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/04/universal-adb-and-fastboot-driver.html" target="_blank">how to install
Flashing TWRP on Huawei P9 Plus
- After installing universal ADB / fastboot package downloaded from the link above,
- Rename the downloaded twrp recovery file to twrp.img
- In the folder where the twrp.img file is, run command prompt (shift button + right click, then select Open command window here)
- Connect your device to PC via USB and type the following commands followed by Enter button at the end of each command
Wait for device to shut down and boot into bootloader. Then type the following :
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
If you have any problems with flashing TWRP on you device, comment below.