Flashing OxygenOS stock rom / firmware on OnePlus 3 is very easy: just like installing a downloaded APK file on your Android device :P. The ROM to download from the link below is OxygenOS 3.1.2 and is meant only for OnePlus 3. Flashing on any other OnePlus device will cause a brick.
Download the ROM from link below and follow the flashing instructions in this post to learn how to flash. If you are using a custom recovery like TWRP, you can also flash OxygenOS without issues. But I strongly recommend that you flash over Oxygen Recovery. Download Oxygen Recovery for OnePlus 3 here.
- OxygenOS 3.1.2 - Download
Details:Device: OnePlus 3
Update time: 2016-06-06
File size: 1.2 GB
How to flash OxygenOS on OnePlus 3
- Download OxygenOS from above link. Make sure you have properly setup ADB on your computer. http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/04/universal-adb-and-fastboot-driver.html" target="_blank">Learn more
- For convenience sake, you should consider renaming OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_007_all_1606062247_8f031965d7db4420.zip to oxygenos.zip. To shorten text length and prevent errors when using adb sideload command.
- Power off your phone and reboot into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
- From recovery options, choose Install from USB, tap OK to confirm. A screen with You are in sideload mode will be displayed.
- Connect your device to PC/Mac, run following command in command prompt / terminal
adb sideload <filename>Mac/Linux:
./adb sideload <filename>
Example: adb sideload oxygenos.zip
- Now wait for the update / firmware flashing process to complete. The device should reboot automatically on completion. Done.
You have now successfully flashed stock OxygenOS on your OnePlus 3 smartphone.
If you got any questions or any comment, please post in comments section below. Don't forget to share this post with friends.