After the last Airtel free browsing was recently blocked, we are glad to tell you that you can now start flexing another Airtel free browsing on android with the help of your usual and always to the rescue Psiphon VPN.
There is no much tweaking here, all you need is for you to have your Airtel SIM on, preferably without any credit balance and download any of the Psiphon APK app i.e. if you are not already having one on your phone and then change the proxy server line with what we are going to be dropping below.
For the sake of those who are still new to Psiphon and for others as well, we are going to be dropping the Psiphon setup for the latest Airtel free browsing on your android.
Without blowing additional grammar, here are the current set up for the working Airtel free browsing;
Must Read: http://androidtabletgadgets.blogspot.com /2016/07/how-to-subscribe-to-airtel-15gb-for-n50.html" target="_blank">How to subscribe for the Airtel 1.5GB for N50 night data plan
· Insert your Airtel SIM into your Android device
· Leave your phone’s APN to the Airtel default APN
· You need Psiphon, download here if you don’t have one already, otherwise proceed with the one you have
· If you downloaded new Psiphon, just go ahead with the setup, but if you are using the Psiphon you have on your phone, make sure you go to your Psipon app in the settings section of your phone and clear all Psiphon data
· Now launch your Psiphon and come down and tick remove Proxy Port
· Go back now to your Psiphon homepage and select tap on Start/Inject button below and then wait for about 15 seconds for it to connect.
Viola you have started browsing and downloading free again.
Enjoy this tweak while it last