Summary: Samsung S7 Edge has been released on March 11. As the successor and flagship for Samsung Galaxy S series, this device obtained numerous attention. In this article, you will get full Samsung S7 edge review, which includes all the advantages and disadvantages of Samsung S7 edge. In the mean time, you will get a few tips for Samsung S7 edge data management.
Price would be the No.1 at the showing list of Samsung S7 edge introduction. For Samsung S7 edge, you can get the device for US$794.99 at AT&T, US$779.99 at T-Mobile, US$728 at Sprint and US$792 at Verizon.
Samsung S7 Edge Specification
Display: 5.5 inch
Battery: 3600 mAH
Display Technology: AMOLED
Resolution: 2560×1440 pixels
Front Camera: 5 megapixels
Rear camera: 12 megapixels
Android Operating System: 6.0 marshmallow
RAM: 4 GB
Internal Storage: 32 GB, 64 GB
Color: gold, black, sliver
Build Material: aluminum frame and gorilla class 4
1. Wireless charging, fast charging. Samsung S7 also has this feature.
2. S7 edge software is formulated to save power. In the mean time, this device equips with spectacular 3600 mAh battery.
4. Pay high attention to Samsung S7 edge camera. The new sensor uses dual 12 MP technology, which can take good pictures under poor light. In addition, the larger pixels improves image’s sharpness. What’s more, the camera empowers you to make collages.
5. Water and dust resistance.
6. Screen is set to dual edge models.
7. Samsung S7 edge changed micro USB port from Type-B to Type-C, which allows you to connect Samsung S7 edge to any device, including other android phone. You could share files quickly by directly connect Samsung Galaxy S7 edge to Sony, Huawei, LG, HTC, etc.
1.Not support adoptable storage
3.Fingerprint senor cease to work in the rain.
Tips for Samsung S7 edge data management.
1.If you lost important data, apply to Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery to get data back.
2. Always backup vital data in case of data loss.